BACK TO TOP
Interesting Thesis Topics & Ideas To Get Started
Get Your Thesis Written by a Professional Writer!
OFF on All
Limited Time Deal
There are many aspects that you need to focus on when it comes to thesis writing:. However, above all, choosing a thesis topic is the most time taking process.
Sometimes, professors might assign you some specific ideas. Nevertheless, if you plan to come up with your topic, make sure it should be broad enough. Similarly, it would be better if you will have a good understanding of it.
Also, keep in mind that the idea must be relevant to the problem statement and have practical importance. These elements will help in making your research easier.
Here we have created a thesis topics list to ease this task for you. You can choose a great topic that suits you the most. Moreover, you can also narrow it down to come up with a unique idea.
Thesis Topics for Students
The following is a list of some easy topic ideas for students to write a thesis paper.
Senior Thesis Topics
- The industrial revolution has increased the gap between the rich and the poor. How?
- What are the effects of global warming on the world’s population?
- Feminism is becoming as bad as racism. How?
- Discuss the adverse effects of technology worldwide.
- How can recycling help in reducing pollution?
- Placement by age vs. placement by academic ability. Which should be preferred?
- How have viruses such as HIV-AIDS, affected the African economy?
- What are the common sleep disorders and their treatments?
- Using animals for sports and entertainment: Is it legal or illegal?
- Discuss Trump’s “America First” trade and foreign policy.
Masters Thesis Topics
- Discuss the relationship between literature and political climate in the 18th century.
- Explain the relationship between rational thinking and religion.
- Civil War is the greatest inspiration for art. Discuss the concept.
- Gun violence in the USA during the 2010s: A comparative analysis.
- Cyberbullying can lead to suicides - A case study of Australia.
- Campus shootings in the USA: Discuss the causes and risk factors.
- Labor markets in China: An in-depth analysis.
- What are the impacts of global warming on weather conditions in Iceland?
- Explain the women empowerment in Saudi Arabia in the 2000s.
- Write a detailed comparison of the anti-nuclear movements in Germany and Japan.
MBA Thesis Topics
- Discuss a case study of rural marketing projects.
- What are the impacts of reducing the retirement age in America?
- How empowering employees can improve job satisfaction?
- How can the banking sector influence the economic growth of India?
- Critically analyze the effectiveness of advertising.
- Online marketing on social media platforms is useful for small companies. How?
- Write a comparative study of organized trading in the USA and UK.
- How is technical knowledge essential to make wise financial decisions?
- How can consumer purchases influence brand design?
- Explore the impacts of mobile banking.
PhD Thesis Topics
- What are the primary professor’s teaching patterns in China?
- Discuss the social benefits of same-sex marriages.
- Discuss the legal issue of child labor in Third World countries.
- What is the positive impact of music therapy for patients with brain injuries?
- Explain the impacts of 9/11 on new policies against terrorism.
- Discuss the marketing strategies used in political campaigns.
- The US presence in Syria: Is it providing justice or violating the law?
- Elaborate on the preventive measures to fight obesity among teenagers.
- How to treat injuries in diabetic patients?
- What are the political and economic effects of Brexit for the UK?
Thesis Topics for Multiple Fields
Here are some interesting and easy to write thesis topics from multiple fields of study.
Thesis Topics in Education
- Special education policies in the USA: Are they effective or ineffective?
- Why is studying abroad a legitimate excuse for traveling?
- What are the effects of academic performance on the health of students?
- Family involvement has a direct impact on a child's performance. Discuss how?
- Why are students more likely to do the homework assigned by good-looking professors?
- How does high school education focus on developing skills or knowledge?
- Explain the development of emotional intelligence for modern education.
- Informal learning in rural areas through social networks. Is it possible?
- Public school students interact at the same level as the other students. Is it true?
- How can reality television disempower students to some extent?
Thesis Topics in English Literature
- What are the adverse effects of computers on modern language?
- Discuss the effectiveness of verbal communication for displaying feelings.
- How do people communicate when there is no shared language?
- Language travels through time. Discuss the concept.
- Elaborate on the advantages of learning a second language in graduate school.
- What are the benefits of learning two languages at once as a child?
- Discuss the effectiveness of non-verbal communication for displaying emotions.
- How does learning a language work?
- Technology changes communication. How?
- How to best communicate: Verbally or non-verbally?
Political Science Thesis Topics
- Compare the foreign policies of the US and the UK.
- What were the causes of the American revolution?
- How is religion used as a political power?
- What is the role of social movements in politics?
- Discuss the consequences of the Civil war.
- Give an overview of political science.
- What are the different forms of government?
- What are the negotiation methods during war times?
- Explain the difference between political and armed conflicts.
- Give a detailed review of the Human Rights Act 1998.
International Relations Thesis Topics
- What is the impact of Russia’s intervention in Syria?
- Discuss the shift in Balance of Power.
- Discuss the impacts of the US sanctions on Iran.
- Explain the reasons for OIC failure.
- What is the US foreign policy towards North Korea?
- Critically analyze the human rights violation in Kashmir.
- What is the policy of the United States toward Russia?
- Discuss lessons learned politically since 9/11.
- Political problems in Africa have been affected by colonial rule. How?
- How WWII led to the creation of the EU?
History Thesis Topics
- How has WWII saved the world?
- What is the impact of Buddhism on the Chinese empire?
- Discuss the struggles of the North American colonies for independence.
- Describe the role of the monarchy in the domestic policy of Great Britain.
- Discuss the impacts of the North Korean nuclear program in Northeast Asia.
- Evaluate the American and Britain relations during the Cold War Era.
- Discuss the global impacts of the Great Depression.
- Explain the Women's rights and woman suffrage: 1848-1920.
- Enlist the Military Innovations between WWI & WWII.
- Discuss the feminist movement from 1845 to 1920.
Criminal Justice Thesis Topics
- What are the ways to deal with domestic violence?
- What are the risks of elder abuse?
- How is electronic monitoring abuse of privacy rights?
- What can be done to prevent cyber crimes?
- What are the common child abuse crimes committed?
- How can body cameras reduce police violence?
- Why are men more likely to get the death penalty?
- How can drug courts help people with addictions?
- Discuss the strategies used to stop criminal behavior
- Discuss the effectiveness of capital punishment to deter crime
Computer Science Thesis Topics
- Discuss the concept of online store creation.
- How does the feedback system in personnel management work?
- Describe the development of an automated workplace.
- How can data be analyzed by using Artificial Intelligence?
- Discuss the benefits of the development of a taxi service website.
- What are computer architecture and deep learning systems?
- Verification of webpage layouts. How is it beneficial?
- What are the impacts of mobile computing on global development?
- What are the uses of programming languages and software systems?
- How is antivirus software written?
Running Out of Time? Why Suffer?
That’s Our Job.
OFF on All
Limited Time Deal
Cyber Security Thesis Topics
- How can network security deal with cyber crimes?
- How can an informational system protect your data?
- How can we prevent the growth of cyber hackers?
- What are the different types of cyber crimes?
- How can we make network security affordable for everyone?
- Discuss the effectiveness of malware protection software.
- How can we improve cybersecurity in wireless networks?
- What are the ways to prevent cyber attacks in organizations?
- How do people become cybercriminals?
- What are the current trends in the field of cybercrime and security?
Sociology Thesis Topics
- What are the consequences of adopting a child?
- Discuss the concept of female empowerment in a conservative society.
- Organ transplantation in our society. Is it ethical?
- Explain the diffusion and innovation in European culture.
- What are the challenges that most women face at workplaces?
- How difficult is it to be a single parent in a society?
- Discuss the concept of interracial marriages.
- Technology has changed the way we eat. How?
- Violations of social norms can be a positive act. How?
- What is the relationship between poverty and education?
Psychology Thesis Topics
- Why is emotional intelligence an important factor in professional satisfaction?
- The notion of the self - Is it a myth or reality?
- Discuss the effects of loneliness on mental health.
- Does parental abuse affect the mind of a child?
- A good IQ level can have long-term benefits for children. Discuss how?
- How are emotional disorders directly connected to social cognition?
- Analyze the relationship between emotional and episodic memory.
- How can rational thinking allow us to make better decisions?
- How common is depression among gay teenagers?
- What are the psychological techniques to help obese teens?
Philosophy Thesis Topics
- Why should schools start character development programs for students?
- Is there any life after death?
- Can a person be happy without friends and family?
- Why is there a need to engage children in physical activities?
- Why are career development programs important?
- How morality and religion are related to each other?
- Why do people commit crimes?
- How are animals different from humans?
- How can we create an ideal society?
- Discuss the relationship between war and peace.
Economics Thesis Topics
- Discuss the differences in commercial practices in rural and urban areas.
- Critically analyze regional divergence in Europe.
- Discuss the relationship between economic geography and the contemporary environment
- What are the impacts of intellectual capital in growing markets?
- Labor regulations are a way to solve the issue of unemployment. Discuss how?
- Explain the factors that determine the market value of a business.
- What is the effect of labor force participation on the economy?
- Discuss the impact of government expenditure on the economic growth of Australia.
- Discuss the impact of Brexit on small and middle businesses in the UK.
- Write a review of the aid and economic growth of developing economies.
Architecture Thesis Topics
- How have religious buildings in the British empire affected architecture?
- Discuss the role of architects in combating the impacts of climate change
- Why should we construct sustainable buildings for offices?
- Discuss a case study of small houses to solve homelessness.
- Why should we develop public places in small cities?
- What are some innovative building construction techniques?
- Are underwater hotels sustainable?
- Discuss the transformation of urban design in the 21st century.
- How can we construct houses in developed countries with low-income?
- Is low-cost housing possible?
Thesis Topics on Covid 19
- How has coronavirus evolved?
- What are the implications of Covid 19 on human health?
- Discuss the role of media during the pandemic
- Is there any evidence of coronavirus in animals?
- What are the future challenges and consequences of Covid 19?
- How is coronavirus impacting ethnic and racial minorities?
- Discuss the effects of coronavirus on the digestive system.
- Discuss the effects of coronavirus during pregnancy.
- What will be the social and economic systems in the post-pandemic world?
- Discuss the challenges faced by health workers during the Covid 19
How to Choose a Good Thesis Topic?
Follow the easy tips given below to choose a good topic for your thesis.
The following is a detailed description of the tips to choose thesis paper topics.
- Know Your Target Audience
It is always beneficial to know your target audience before choosing a thesis topic. Keeping in mind their preferences, opinions, and ideas can help you achieve good grades.
- Consider Your Strengths
Another tip is to consider your strengths while choosing a topic for a thesis. It will help you determine the following elements.
- What are you good at?
- What are your interests?
- What are your strong areas that can be applied to the research?
- What are the subjects you have the most knowledge about?
- Follow Your Interests
Always choose a type of research by keeping your interests in mind. It will assist you in selecting an area that you are passionate about. Moreover, you can also use your creative side to draw an amazing idea.
- Combine Different Ideas to Develop a New Concept
We often do not find new research ideas in the academic field. Therefore, brainstorm a list of ideas based on the topic of your interest and knowledge. Combine them to create one unique thesis topic that stands apart from other work within your field.
- Read and Find Gaps in the Published Work
Some studies mentioned the need for further research. Thus, take enough time to read the published works by professionals to find gaps. It will help you get some trending ideas in your field to grab the audience’s attention.
- Put Your Idea to the Test
Before choosing an idea, conduct a small experiment or survey and put it to the test. For this, use human resources and data to finalize your thesis concept. This technique will help you carry the in-depth analysis of your plan and identify any flaws or loopholes.
The above research papers topics will help you draft an A+ thesis. However, if you need more unique ideas, taking expert help is a good option. The expert writers at MyPerfectWords.com have advanced knowledge and expertise to produce a well-crafted thesis from scratch.
We aim to deliver the assignments on time and provide unlimited revisions until the customer is completely satisfied. Therefore, do not waste more time and place your order to buy a thesis at affordable rates.
Finishing Your Thesis is the Hardest Part. So is Starting.
OFF on All
Limited Time Deal
Literature, MarketingCaleb S. has been providing writing services for over five years and has a Masters degree from Oxford University. He is an expert in his craft and takes great pride in helping students achieve their academic goals. Caleb is a dedicated professional who always puts his clients first.