Good Critical Essay Topics To Impress Everyone
Students, when asked to write a critical essay, are expected to provide a deeply analyzed and evaluated report of the events, ideas, and different pieces of literature.
Writing a successful and effective critical essay is based on multiple factors. These factors include an interesting topic, a logical structure, a strong thesis statement, and a great analysis and evaluation of the chosen work.
All of the factors are equally important but choosing a great topic for your critical essay is the first and foremost. All of the content will be shaped and gathered according to the topic so it should be accurate and interesting.
As selecting the perfect topic can be challenging for most students, MyPerfectWords.com has gathered a list of the most interesting topics. Continue reading the article to choose the best critical essay topic.
- Choose a Good Critical Essay Topic
- Critical Essay Topics for High School Students
- Critical Essay Topics for College Students
- Social Critical Essay Topic Ideas
- Sports Critical Essay Topics
- Critical Essay Topics About Health
- Critical Essay Topics About Education
- Critical Essay Topics About Literature
- Critical Essay Topics About Movies
- Tips to Choose A Critical Essay Topic
Choose A Good Critical Essay Topic
Choosing the right topic for your essay is as important as gathering strong content. An essay topic is the first thing that a reader comes across so it should be intriguing. This is the first attention-grabbing tool that encourages readers to read the essay further.
It is essential for a writer to choose an interesting topic for his essay to impress the readers and draft a strong and meaningful content.
The following is a list of a variety of topics that will help you draft a brilliant critical essay. Choose your best choice and earn the best grades.
Critical Essay Topics For High School Students
- Differences in communication between women and men
- Is the anti-meth campaign effective?
- Is homelessness the biggest problem of our community?
- The origin of graffiti
- Body bashing in modeling
- How adoption across racial lines affect the psychology of a child?
- Changing roles of genders in the past 40 years
- Why has Latino culture becoming mainstream in America
- Is feminism a threat to society?
- Themes and settings of Jane Eyre
- A perfect example of a “dumb” comedy
- Are environmentalism and capitalism compatible?
- Effectiveness of using influencers to communicate pro-environment ideologies.
- Innovations that can eradicate Global Warming
- Innovations to fight pollution
Critical Essay Topics For College Students
- Significance of mercy killing
- How different media platforms playing their parts in promoting “green ideologies”
- How effective is the clean and green campaign in the United States
- The 13th amendment
- Realism in the US
- Greatest World War
- The portrayal of historical heroes in films
- Ideologies in historical films
- The popularity of Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream”
- Importance of recycling
- Effectiveness of America’s economic system
- Ways to strengthen the economy
- Gender biases
- Legalizing marijuana
- The biggest social problem of recent times
Social Critical Essay Topics
- Taboos in our society
- Impact of same-sex marriages
- Drug abuse - A major social issue
- Affects of intercultural marriages on children
- How social media is helping in eliminating poverty from the society
- Causes and effects of prostitution in our society
- Racism and discrimination in different institutions of the state
- Does colonialism still prevail?
- Significance of anti-poverty programs
- Are rallies and protests effective?
- How societies are coping with Covid-19
- How societies perceive street art
- Importance of learning social values
- How rape victims should be treated by society
- Modern social values
Sports Critical Essay Topics
- Racism and discrimination in sports
- Impact of encouragement on sportsman’s performance
- Impact of playing extremely violent video games on a child’s social behavior
- Indoor VS outdoor games
- Significance of extreme sports
- Is parkour a sport?
- Impact of using steroids for bodybuilding
- Habits that affects the performance of an athlete
- Importance of sports in a healthy lifestyle
- Football fans VS cricket fans
- Dying sports of the world
- Drug use and abuse in sports
- Watching sports on television VS live
- Why schools should encourage students to participate in sports
- Importance of stamina building
Critical Essay Topics About Health
- Effects of consuming junk and fast food on mental health
- Effects of playing video games on health
- Causes of depression and anxiety in teenagers
- Emotional Support Animals - A natural treatment for depression
- Childhood obesity and psychological health
- Importance of having a balanced diet
- Impact of unhealthy eating habits
- Importance of technological advancements in the health care industry
- Impact of divorce on the child’s mental health
- How heart diseases and depression related?
- Mental health and fat food
- Unhealthy eating habits that cause cancer
- Importance of exercise and workout in maintaining a healthy body weight
- Homeopathy - a pseudoscience
- Significance of organ donation
Critical Essay Topics About Education
- The education system of the United States
- How bad policies leave an impact on education
- Education policies between public and private schools
- How education is effected by social classes
- Importance of girl’s education
- The undue burden of homework on the students
- Practical education VS theoretical education techniques
- How education can bring social change?
- How education is influenced by culture
- Education - A basic human right
- How education contributes to personal development
- How education contributes to social development
- Education - An only way to eradicate poverty
- Importance of educated parents in a child’s upbringing
- Flawless in the education system
Critical Essay Topics About Literature
- The irony in Pride and Prejudice
- Shakespearian sonnets
- How Harper Lee builds the climax of “To Kill A Mockingbird”
- Allegory in Orwell’s Animal Farm
- Love and death in Romeo and Juliet
- Critical analysis of Ophelia’s character in Hamlet
- The imagery used in the poems by Walt Whitman
- The mood of the poem “This Is Just To Stay” by Carlos Williams
- The cultural context of the work “ Things Fall Apart”
- How the poet created the meaning in the poem “ My Last Dutchess”
- The literary context of “Decameron”
- Women and misogyny in Hamlet
- Fate in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
- The concept of social injustice in Oliver Twist
- Torture in Night by Elie Wiesel
Critical Essay Topics About Movies
- Plan 9 From Outer Space - Worst movie ever
- The difference between the book and the film “Lord Of The Rings”
- The portrayal of vampires in the book VS TV show “The Vampir Diaries”
- How realistic is Friday Night Lights
- How high school is presented in the 21 Jump Street Vs in reality
- Imitation of society in “The Great Gatsby”
- The portrayal of religion in Lord Of Flies
- Character analysis of Frank Castle
- Jealousy in “The Dead”
- The Scarlet Letter and the sense of sin
- The strongest character in Marvel
- Themes in “Casablanca”
- Analysis of the romantic comedy It Happened One Night
- Themes that make an amazing TV series
- Themes in No Country For Old Men
Tips To Choose A Critical Essay Topic
When writing a critical analysis essay, it is important to select a topic that you know you can handle well. Choosing a complex topic will only result in poor analysis and evaluation of your essay’s content.
Undoubtedly, coming up with a correct essay topic is daunting. In order to make students avoid wasting time, expert essay writers at MyPerfectWords.com have gathered some professional tips.
These tips will help you choose the right topic for your essay in no time:
- Select a simple topic
- Choose a topic you are interested in or have the basic knowledge about it
- Avoid choosing topics with extremely broad scopes
- Make sure that enough information about the topic is available
- Choose a topic that best reflects the essay content
No matter which level you are writing an essay for, these tips will help you create the best topic. If you are still not confident to choose a topic for your critical essay, take help from MyPerfectWords.com.
MyPerfectWords.com is an essay writing service that provides free samples and writing help to students of all levels. If you cannot come up with a good topic or a strong content for your essay, professionals at MyPerfectWords.com can help you.
Hire a writer now by placing an order and get original content written at affordable prices in no time.